Do you need a gift idea? Would you like to give something useful and personal too? Make your own Lip Balm in one of our Egg-shaped Jar! Believe us, satisfaction is guaranteed 😉
What do you need? Let’s see:
- All tools should be perfectly clean before you begin. You will need a 100ml measuring cup and a glass stick for mixing.
- Measure the following:
- 6 g of preferably raw, scented cocoa butter
- 6 g of raw shea butter
- 9 g of castor oil
- 4 g of some nice beeswax
- Mix the butter and wax with oil in a water bath. You can help the melting process by mixing, and as soon as all the ingredients are liquid, remove the bowl from the water bath.
- If you want a real specialty, you can add 2-3 drops of organic peppermint essential oil or bio oranges, or vanilla essential oil.
- Finally, fill up some egg-shaped containers and put them in your freezer until they get solid (at least 1-2 hours). Then you can carefully open the containers.
The end result will be an easy-to-spread, non-sticky lip care.
You can order everything you’ll need in our webshop: DIY Lip Balm Kit with Egg-shaped Jar